The Coon Rapids Dunn Brothers Coffee location is looking for a barista. Experience is not necessary but would be helpful. We are hiring fun, friendly, hard-working, fast-paced and passionate people to join our team. Responsibilities include order handling, food and drink preparation, maintaining store cleanliness and making a visit to our shop a great experience for the customer. Part-time positions available. Must be available to work some weekends. Competitive hourly wage plus tips. If interested, fill out the application in the link below.
Team Member Job Description
POSITION TITLE: Team Member REPORTS TO: Store Manager
Position Purpose: Provides customers with prompt service, makes high-quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean comfortable store environment. Models and upholds Dunn Brothers policies, practices, and standards.
- Delivers excellent customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Provides consistent quality beverages and food products for all customers by adhering to all Dunn Brothers recipes and standards.
- Creates a positive and energetic atmosphere for every guest and employee.
- Manage cash drawer and follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Assist with new hire training by helping coach and develop team members.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Maintain consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift.
- Engage with our customer, make a connection, anticipates guests’ needs.
- Being resilient under pressure
- Ability to carry out and understand upcoming marketing promotions.
- Ensures each and every product delivered to the guest meets Dunn Brothers standards.
- Ensure all product levels are maintained.
- Ensures checklists, side jobs, and cleaning projects are completed.
- Ability to work as part of a team
DRIVING FOR RESULTS:
- Drive for result with ongoing promotions, achieving store goals, and upselling each customer.
- Read communication board daily and weekly company updates.