We are now hiring an assistant manager at our Dunn Brothers Lakeville, MN location.
$16-$18/hr plus Tips and benefits. Flexible scheduling and some weekends required.
Assistant Manager Job Description
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Store Manager
STATUS: Non- Exempt REPORTS TO: Store Manager
DEPARTMENT: Operations SUPERVISES: Team, Shift Supervisors
POSITION: Grow store revenue and cash flow by creating a memorable experience for each and every customer. Controls operation expenses, Demonstrates sales building, recruiting , training, and basic computer skills.
- Demonstrating Leadership, Communicates clearly, and accurately in order to ensure store operations.
- Supports store manager in implementing company programs by working directly with the team to execute action plans that meet operational and organization objectives.
- Maintaining the look and feel of a Well-Run-Store
- Supports Store Manager in new hire training, orientation, and ongoing training and development.
- Models, upholds, and communicates existing and new policies, practices, and standards.
- Recognize team members by providing performance feedback including disciplinary action when necessary and share feedback with the Store Manager.
- Models a customer comes first attitude, delivers excellent customer service, and supervises to ensure the staff
- Manages shift labor by ensuring efficiency of scheduling, finding replacements for absences, enforces break policies, enforce shift start and shift end times, and making staffing adjustments as needed.
- Assists Store Manager with banking responsibilities and accounting.
- Delivers profit by increasing sales and controlling costs.
- Places, receives, and verifies orders, conducts inventory, controls waste and dates and rotates inventory.
- Ensures all product levels are maintained.
- Reviews store environment to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching and direction to the staff to achieve operational goal.
- Develops positive relationships with the team by understanding and addressing individual needs and concerns.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.