Dunn Brothers Coffee is looking for a dynamic, customer-oriented leader for its Roseville Store on Fairview Ave. As an assistant manager, you will help lead one of the metro’s best coffee shops and work with the best crew and customers you can dream of!
Our Roseville location is a full service coffee shop with a full food menu and a drive thru. We roast coffee in our store and provide the best coffee experience in the market.
The store assistant manager is charged with the following:
- · Providing leadership for exceptional customer service
- · Building connectivity and brand awareness within the Roseville community
- · Delivering the financial results for the store including net revenue growth as well as COGS and labor control
- · Hiring and training new associates on “the Dunn Bros way” as well as implementing new product training as necessary
- · Scheduling all shifts and ensuring all company and labor policies are followed
- · Work with the store’s assistant manager on ordering and fulfillment
- · Rolling up your sleeves and working the floor with your team
The successful candidate will have the following:
- · A passion for exceeding customers’ expectations and proven experience leading a team delivering exceptional customer service
- · Previous experience in the restaurant industry
- · Proven ability to problem solve and think on the fly
- · Proven ability to connect with community stakeholders and build a brand
- · Fundamental understanding of profit and loss drivers and other key financial
Dunn Brothers provides competitive compensation for its store assistant managers including a base salary, monthly bonus potential, paid vacation, cell phone (reimbursement) and plenty of caffeine to make it through every day!
To apply, please fill out application below or send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]